The ketogenic diet has recently leveled among people with the aim of losing weight fast. the keto diet is based on consuming a low percentage of carbohydrates and sugars, and a high percentage of protein, which makes some people find it difficult to follow, due to their lack of control over overcoming their cravings for sweets. Because dessert should be a part of every diet. Here are 6 of the most delicious and satisfying keto desserts recipes all in one place to satisfy that sweet tooth!
1- Keto Chocolate Cake With Peanut Buttercream
Ingredients ( keto dessert recipes )
- 1 cup almond flour.
- 3/4 cup granulated erythritol.
- ó cup unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 1ó Tbsp ground psyllium husk powder.
- 1 Tbsp baking powder.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 4 eggs.
- 8 oz cream cheese.
- 4 oz salted butter, melted.
Peanut buttercream frosting
- 8 oz salted butter, room temperature.
- 8 oz cream cheese.
- ó cup unsalted and sugar-free peanut butter.
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol.
- 2 tsp vanilla extract.
- 10 cherries (optional).
- ó cup heavy whipping cream.
- 1 Tbsp chopped salted peanuts.
01. Position rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 350°F (180°C).
02. Combine almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder (sift to eliminate lumps), ground psyllium husk powder, baking powder, and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
03. In a big bowl, combine cream cheese and melted butter with an electric mixer. Add eggs, one at a time, while mixing continuously. Mix for a couple of minutes until combined and smooth.
04. Add flour mixture into the egg bowl and whisk for a couple of minutes until the cake batter is smooth.
05. Grease two 7-inch (18 cm) cake pans or make one at a time if you only have one pan. Pour half of the batter in each cake pan and spread out evenly. Bake in the oven for 25–30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
06. Allow cooling for at least 10 minutes in the pan before transferring to a rack to cool. Wrap layers with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to cool completely, preferably overnight.
Peanut buttercream frosting
01. Combine room temperature butter, cream cheese, and peanut butter in a bowl. Add sweetener (sift to eliminate lumps) and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
Assemble the cake
01. Place one layer with the flat side up on a plate or cake stand. Cover top with 1/4 of frosting with a spatula or knife. Place the second layer on top and spread the rest of the frosting on the top and sides of the cake.
02. Whip heavy whipping cream until stiff and decorate the top with piped rosettes. Put cherries on top — one for each piece of cake. Chop peanuts and sprinkle on top. Then enjoy the keto dessert recipes.
1 serving is 1 piece of cake.
customized Keto Meal Plans Special for you at promo price
2-AVOCADO COCONUT ICE CREAM
Avocado is an important supplement to the ketogenic diet. Its net carbohydrates are also very low, about 8.5 grams of carbohydrates. The following are special keto desserts that include Avocado with coconut.
- 1 medium avocado.
- 1 can coconut milk.
- ó cup heavy cream.
- 3/4 cup Allulose.
- 1 medium lime.
- 1 cup coconut flakes.
01. Cut avocado lengthwise and remove the pit. Scoop avocado into a blender.
02. Add coconut milk, heavy cream, and sweetener into a blender with the avocado. Blend ingredients until smooth.
03. Juice and zest lime. Add lime juice and zest to the blender. Blend ingredients again for one minute. Refrigerate blended ingredients for at least one hour.
04. Preheat the pan. Place coconut flakes into the pan. Toast until lightly brown around the edges. Remove pan from heat. Set aside.
05. Transfer avocado ice cream base to the ice cream machine and churn according to manufacturer’s directions.
06. Cover avocado ice cream base and freeze.
07. Serve and sprinkle with toasted coconut flakes to taste. and enjoy your second keto desserts.
This makes 8 servings of Avocado Coconut Ice Cream. Each serving comes out to be:
3- DAIRY FREE KETO CHOCOLATE SILK PIE
- 2 (13.5 oz) cans chilled coconut milk, liquid discarded.
- 1/2 cup almond butter.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1/4 cup granulated erythritol.
- 4 oz low-carb dark chocolate.
- 1 cup almond flour.
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour.
- 2 Tbsp granulated sweetener.
- 1 tsp xanthan gum.
- 1/2 tsp sea salt.
- 2 tbsp ghee.
- 1-2 Tbsp water.
- 2 Tbsp slivered almonds, to garnish.
01. In a saucepan, heat the coconut cream, sweetener, vanilla, and almond butter until they’re completely melted together.
02. Remove from heat and stir in the chocolate until the mixture is smooth and the chocolate is melted.
03. Refrigerate the mixture while you prepare the crust.
04. Whisk or sift the flours, sweetener, salt, and xanthan gum.
05. Using a fork, cut in the ghee until the mixture is crumbly and beginning to resemble dough.
06. Add half the water and knead into dough. If it’s looking dry, add more water so the mixture is sticky to the touch.
07. Press into a pie tin and bake at 350F for 15 minutes or until the edges brown.
08. Once the crust is baked, pour the chocolate filling into the pie tin and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
09. Slice the pie and serve cold. Refrigerate any leftovers!
This makes a total of 8 servings of Dairy-Free Keto Chocolate Silk Pie. Each serving of these keto desserts comes out to be :
4-RASPBERRY LEMON POPSICLES (Keto desserts)
INGREDIENTS of this keto dessert
- 100 g Raspberries Juice ½ Lemon
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Coconut Milk (from the carton)
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp Guar Gum
- 20 drops Liquid Stevia
01. Add all ingredients into a container and use an immersion blender to blend the mixture together.
02. Continue blending until the raspberries are completely mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
03. Strain the mixture, making sure to discard all raspberry seeds. I tried making a batch with the seeds still in, and they started to irritate my tongue as I was eating it.
04. Pour the mixture into molds. I use this mold for my popsicles. Set the popsicles in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours.
05. Run the mold under hot water to dislodge the popsicles.
06. Serve and eat whenever you want! Enjoy your keto dessert.
This makes a total of 6 Raspberry Lemon Popsicles (keto desserts recipes ). Each popsicle comes out to be :
5- KETO COOKIES | GLUTEN-FREE SPICED KETO COOKIES
These little keto spice cookies won’t last long. Perfect texture, 10 min prep, and incomparable taste. You may find yourself choosing these keto cookies over sugary ones. These little ones are gluten-free, vegetarian, low-carb, keto, and if you sub the butter with coconut oil, they are also dairy-free and paleo. So there. You now have a good excuse to eat them.
- 4 Tbsp softened butter or coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp agave nectar (or sub water if your macros can›t take it)
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp water
Add Dry Ingredients
- 2.5 cup Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Truvia or ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
01. Preheat the oven to 350F.
02. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
03. Using a hand blender, cream together the butter, agave nectar, egg, and water.
04. To this mixture, add all the dry ingredients and mix well on low speed.
05. Roll into 2 tsp balls and arrange on a baking tray with parchment paper. They don’t really spread too much but leave a little room between them.
06. Bake for 12-15 mins until the tops have lightly browned.
07. Once cooled, store in an air-tight container. For like, the one hour there will be around before you eat them all.
18 cookies, Nutrition info per cookie
6-LOW CARB KETO CUPCAKES
These amazing Keto dessert recipes Cupcakes really are the best! A moist and easy low carb chocolate cupcake recipe pulled together with just a few simple ingredients.
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol (another low carb sweetener of your choice will work)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 drops stevia extract optional for extra sweetness
- 4 Tbsp extra light olive oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or another dairy-free alternative)
01. preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a muffin tin by greasing or baking with cupcake liners.
02. In a medium bowl whisk together coconut flour, cocoa powder, erythritol, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
03. Make a well in the center of the dry mixture. Add eggs, vanilla extract, stevia (if adding), olive oil, and almond milk. Mix until ingredients are well combined. Allow sitting for 5-8 minutes.
04. If the mixture becomes thicker in consistency than you’d like feel free to add 2 Tablespoons of water to the batter until it reaches your desired consistency.
05. Spoon 2 Tablespoons of batter into each tin. Bake 20-22 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
06. Frost with your favorite low carb frosting and enjoy!
In conclusion, If you’re looking for an easy and Customised Keto meal plans instead, check out Custom Keto Meals.