The Sirtfood Diet, There is no doubt you have heard of it recently on social media platforms. It is the weight loss program that star Adele followed to lose more than 45 kilograms in a short time. Thus, So Sirtfood Diet had become a trend and everyone wants to know the details. In this article, we will provide you with Sirtfood Diet recipes you can use if you follow this diet.
What is The Sirtfood Diet?
The focus of the Sirtfood Diet is food containing SIRTUIN. Moreover, It is a collection of 7 proteins, which are already present in the body.
The main functions of these proteins are to accelerate metabolism, reduce appetite, and burn fat. Nutrition specialists say that Sirtfood is a diet that helps to lose weight quickly. It should also be pointed out that this diet does not reduce the amount of muscle in the body, but rather helps keep it up and slightly increase it.
In addition, to enhance the effectiveness of this diet, it is important to eat 1000 calories per day, in the first period of the diet, and gradually increase the quantity.
Sirtfood Diet Recipes
1- Stir Fry with Noodles and shrimp as Sirtfood Recipes
Ingredients for Stir Fry with shrimp and noodles
- 150 g shrimp or prawns.
- 2 tablespoons of soy.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 75 g of noodles.
- 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- 1 Pepper sliced thinly.
- 1 tsp ginger
- 20 g red onion
- ½ cup of celery that is chopped
- ½ cup green beans
- Cups of chopped kale
- ½ A glass of dowel
- Place the prawns on high fire in a pan, soy and olive oil, and cook them for 3 minutes.
- Cook the noodles into boiled water for 8 minutes maximum, then drain and rains the water.
- With the prawn in a large frying pan, place the garlic, peppers, onions, celery, cabbage, and beans. Also, add oil over medium-high heat, for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and let it rest for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles in a bowl with vegetables and shrimp and cook for 1 more minute until the noodles are warm. Then Enjoy your Sirtfood Diet recipes.
You May Read: Custom Keto Diet is your right way to be fit
2- Chicken with buckwheat as Sirtfood Diet recipes
Ingredients for Chicken with buckwheat
- 120 g chicken breast.
- 2 tablespoons of ground turmeric.
- ¼ squeezed lemon.
- A tablespoon of olive oil.
- A cup of chopped cabbage.
- ¼ cup of red onion, chopped.
- A teaspoon of fresh ginger.
- 50 g of buckwheat seeds.
- One medium tomato.
- A piece of chopped pepper.
- Two tablespoons of finely chopped parsley.
- Chop the tomatoes and pepper, and add parsley and tomato juice to it.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C.
- Soak the chicken in a teaspoon of turmeric, lemon juice, with a little oil, and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place the chicken in a frying pan over low heat, then transfer it to the oven for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, saute the onion, ginger, and a little oil. Then add cabbage.
- Cook buckwheat seeds in water with a little turmeric.
- Lay the chicken, add the vegetables and other ingredients along with the buckwheat seeds.
3- The Sirtfood Diet Green Juice
Ingredients for Green Juice
- A grain of kiwi.
- A green apple.
- A banana.
- A cup of spinach.
- A little ginger.
- 100 ml of water.
- 5 ice cubes.
- All you have to do is put the ingredients in a blender, add water to it and place ice cubes in it.
- Drink straight away or save for later.